Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cupcake Things at the Workplace

Outside of my life for cupcakes, I do have a job! haha.  I buy shoes for Dillards :)

There's no such thing as keeping work and fun separate for me.  I surround myself with positive things in case the going gets tough, I have things I love to stare at.


Here's Audrey Hepburn eating a cupcake.



My wall dedicated to all things fun & pretty.



This is actually a bath rug I got from Target. Makes a great piece of wall decor!



Cute little cupcake set of 4 (the other 2 are being consumed by Ms. Hepburn).



So these are the best things to store paper clips and thumb tacs in!



Aaaaaand cupcakes erasers from Target again from the $1 section.



I got this cute little cupcake key chain from one of my co-worker's mama.



And the keychain has a mom in the form of a gift bag that looks exactly like it!



Taking notes at work got alot sweeter with cupcakes :D




Good Night Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment